Our cookies policy
1. What are Cookies? Digital cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which allow our website to recognise your device (your desktop computer, smartphone or tablet). Cookies are then downloaded to your device when you visit a website if you agree to the website doing so. Cookies are then sent back to the website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie.
2. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device and are widely used in order to either make websites work more efficiently, let you navigate between pages, remember your preferences and generally improve your user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertisements that you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
4. Cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookie-derived information (or ANY information) with third-parties.
6. If you don’t change your browser settings and you continue to use our website, we will assume that you consent to us continuing to download cookies onto your device. Whether or not you allow us to download cookies is up to you, but if you choose to disable cookies by changing your browser settings, our website and its features may not necessarily work in the same way or produce the same personalised experience for you.
7. You can find more information about cookies at: